What does Dawn Poets do exactly?
- At Dawn Poets we create one-of-a-kind, personalized prints and posters from your photos.
- Our goal is to eliminate the frustration of having to search through countless web sites and options to find the perfect custom artwork for your home or gift for your loved one.
- Your custom work of art is 100% digitally hand drawn, hand painted, and hand designed by our team of talented and highly skilled artists. No filters. No effects.
How long does it take?
- Our artists work as fast as they can but sometimes due to high order volumes we get very busy. We aim to ship your custom made work of art out to you in 7-10 days.
- Shipping times vary depending on location. See our Shipping & Delivery page for more info.
What quality should the photo I send to you be?
- Please send the highest resolution photo you have. The better quality the photo the easier it will be for our artists to get a more accurate illustration.
- But don't worry- we'll let you know if we're having any issues with the photo you upload.
Can I ask you to make changes to the photos?
- Sure! Just let us know in the 'Notes for the artist' section when you place your order and we will do everything we can to accommodate your request.
- You can also reach out to us on our Contact Us page or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your specific request can be accommodated before placing your order.
Can you do large groups of people, pets, etc.?
- Absolutely! Our Create Your Own program can accommodate any needs or special requests that you may have.
- Simply complete the inquiry form on our Create Your Own page or email us directly at email@example.com with your request and we'll contact you within 24 hours to provide further information.
Will I be charged for changes to my order after it's been made?
- It is the customer's responsibility to specify all details they would like in the 'Notes for the artist' section when placing their order. Any details not included in the order notes will be assumed by our artist and may result in additional charges if the customer requires changes.
What if I want to cancel my order?
- If work has not yet begun on your order we'll gladly cancel it and provide you with a full refund. Unfortunately orders that have already been started cannot be cancelled. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your order can be cancelled.